lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

ESPECIAL MOTOWN vol. I

1º locución: Martha and The Vandellas – Dancing In The Streets

Stevie Wonder- For Once In My Life


Barrett Strong – “Money (That's What I Want)"

Jr. Walker & The All Stars – “Shotgun"

The Marvelettes – “Please Mr. Postman"

Jimmy Ruffin – “What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted"

The Four Tops – “I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)"

The Isley Brothers – “The Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak 4 You)"


2º locución : The Miracles – Shop Around

The Supremes - Stop In The Name Of Love


The Supremes – “Where Did Our Love Go”

Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – “Ain't No Mountain High Enough”

The Four Tops – “Reach Out I'll Be There”

Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - “(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave”

Stevie Wonder – “Uptight (Everything's Alright)”

The Temptations – “Cloud Nine”

PROGRAMA 8

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario